Sunday, January 13, 2013

Beige block

Our new appartment is covered from head to foot in beige. I'm not a fan, it is probably near the beginning of my "top ten colors that will never enter my houst list", but since this is a temporary residence I will deal.

Having been surrounded by this hue for a little over a week, I have had the idea of neutrals on my mind, and now that I have accepted that I am stuck with it for the next year or so, I should probably change my attitude. I have found that the word beige in itself has very negative conotations, I automatically think boring, or dull. So, from here on out beige will become camel or neutral.

So, for your viewing pleasure, I have have put together a list of images that reveal some of my neutral interest.

If I were to wear a neutral outfit, this would be it.

Or this...

If I were a neutral table setting...

or if I HAD to live in this neutral house...

A neutral painting to go in my neutral house, John Singer Sargent "Seascape" 1875...

I would shop for neutral stuff here...

Drool worthy neutral fabrics...

Neutral color palette...

Delightful neutral carpet...

I even had a neutral wedding...


All of these images are anything but dull or boring in my opinion, a good way to start my beige rehab.




All images were found via pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment