Another week, more adventures...
We spent more time exploring our new home this weekend: we made a journey south to the beach as well as a visit to a state park. All is well as we learn new things about Texas everyday...
1. The use of the turn signal is optional (usually non-existant)
2. Pit Bulls are the breed of choice
3. 70 degrees is considered cool weather
4. Humidity sucks
5. Latin and country rule the radio
6. Should have paid more attention in Spanish class
7. Blow dry your hair ALL THE WAY or it will be soggy
|This ended in disaster|
|Our first gator sighting|
Hope y'all are ready to jump into another week