Sunday, September 29, 2013

Design Crush: Erika Powell


          I Finally found out the designer who was responsible for some of my very favorite rooms circulating on-line.... her name is Erika Powell, an interior designer from Florida. In 2005 she established her interior design business "Urban Grace" http://urbangrace.com/ (please check this out). Her use of pattern, color, texture, along with her amazing attention to detail make me want transport some of her rooms, exactly as is, into my home. I am actually kind of obsessed with her, I keep up with her latest projects through her blog http://blog.urbangrace.com/, and I love seeing how she dresses her little girls... so, I am smitten with this talented lady, and  I hope you like her sweet designs as much as I do!

This is her oldest daughter's room; the custom upholstered bed is to die for! The light grey-green wall color, dark bookshelves and all of the little details make this room feel cozy and welcoming.

This daybed is a custom design of Erika's, and don't you LOVE the bright red and olive green she chose to paint it! It really allows it to pop off of the dark truffle brown walls..... and of course, I am kind of in love with the artwork
And a black and white chevron curtain.... amazing

A nice counterpart to her colorful and moody rooms, this kitchen is bright and delightful!

She also does neutrals like a pro...

Probably my all time favorite room by Erika. How much fun is this? The details here are amazing, the wallpaper, colored paneling, sconces, fabric, trim, lighting........


Love the scalloped bedding

Again, details...


So, if I ever have a home theater....





No comments:

Post a Comment