Monday, September 23, 2013

Little Pond Farm

While enjoying my daily intake of pinterest, I stumbled upon some lovely images. After further investigation, I discovered Little Pond Farm, a "Luxury-lifestyle" inn, in North Carolina. http://www.ncinn.com/Welcome.html
In my opinion this farm is a great example of a job well done.... just look at this place!


Love the traditional white exterior, paned windows and natural stone.


The back patio entry, which doubles as a bar. I love the hardware, paneled walls, floors, color scheme. Okay, I pretty much love everything.


In love with the antique table paired with those chairs, simple and elegant... and just look at that plate rack!


This kitchen is to-die-for, everything you will ever need can fit into this space. Love the grey/ green cabinets and white. Little Pond Farm holds wine tastings and cooking classes here!


countertops and floors....yummmmmmmy


Not the best photo, but every room in the house should have a built-in



Just one of their bathrooms, simplicity is all you need


I will take a bath here


A simple laundry room

Another bar...

One of many guest rooms...

So.... who wants to go with me?




Thank you pinterest and "Talk of the House" for these beautiful images!










No comments:

Post a Comment