Saturday, September 14, 2013

This Blue

This lovely blue caught my eye the other day, now I can't seem to get enough of it. It's left me in one of those dangerous design modes, the ones where I want to make drastic changes.... but this too shall pass, so I am going to control myself and live vicariously through these lovely images....

If we weren't in a rental, I would go and paint our door just like this.....

Or like this...

Where are these cups and saucers from? I neeeeeeed them.


This is stunning.... don't know when or where I would ever where it, but a girl can dream, right?

Darryl Carter is a master designer....... these pillows make this room.

I love the subtle white molding and the olive green curtains!
houzz.com

These chairs.....
housebeautiful.com

Paint a kitchen blue!














No comments:

Post a Comment