Friday, May 13, 2016

Happy Friday and What's New





Eating: Anything grilled

Reading: Book #3 in The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series "Morality for Beautiful Girls"

Enjoying: Sitting on our deck right before the sun goes down, hot tea in hand

Unexpected: Allergies

Loving: Chorizo. in. everything.

Interesting: It's illegal to home school your children in Germany...

Wearing: something other than jeans and a t-shirt. I recently dressed up to go out to dinner with Z. Upon my departure I saw a neighbor, they gave me the up-down and explained "You looks like a girl!" My sister would be so proud.

Yippee: made a new friend. She is an expat and has a dog, so we are pretty much a perfect match.




Sooo.. yeah, I kind of am obsessed with these guys right now, the colors are just so dang happy!



Here is Dina the Dachshund, a new commission, with my bouquet on her head...



Last one.... I promise


Well hello... shall we wed and have babies?


A jaunt to the Netherlands

My breakfast buddy


I never saw myself as one who would take a lot of scenery photos, but it is so different from anything I have ever experienced, hence the ridiculous amount of photos of leaves, flowers, etc...it's a big part of our daily lives here


When we finally return home I will be pining for narrow cobblestone streets, and window boxes


Here mom... some people photos!


I love when it is sunny but there are perfectly shaped clouds that cover the sun every now and again



More Nature

And this majestic vacuum dog


 Happy Friday






No comments:

Post a Comment