Monday, November 4, 2013

New Addition


With winter fast approaching, our need for more storage for those chunky sweaters and scarves fueled a search for a dresser. Last weekend we went down to the "West Bottoms" which is a bunch of old abandoned warehouses where the railroad used to unload goods, but now house a plethora of antique, vintage, and second-hand dealers. On the first weekend of every month, these old (and kind of creepy) buildings open up to the public. On a previous trip in August, we were quickly overwhelmed by the sheer volume of stuff, so this time we were more prepared with a better idea of what we were looking for. I found this beauty in the first store we visited! I am very surprised that Zach was okay with the bright yellow, but when I showed it to him there was no hesitation! What first drew me to this piece were the lines, and size. It fits perfectly in the little space beside our bed. I have always trended away from color when it comes to interior design, but between the brick walls, my red side-table and bright green leather chair, and now this dresser, I think that I may be a closet color enthusiast...


I need to fill that frame on the right. I am searching for the perfect black and white photo...








No comments:

Post a Comment