Sunday, November 3, 2013

Copper Love


A couple of weeks ago Zach and I took a trip to Williams Sonoma, just to look around of course...All of those shiny new cooking supplies, gadgets and cookbooks, it really is heaven for my husband, who loves to cook. I, on the other hand, head straight for the pretty things in the back of the store. I spend time browsing the crystal, porcelain, the seasonal tableware, but I always end my trip with a visit to my friend the copper pot (while drool runs down my face and Zach drags me away before I do something foolish). I will admit, four hundred dollars seems a little steep for a new sauce pan, but a girl can dream right? 

I have heard that copper is a difficult surface to clean and take care of.... but who cares?.... just look at them!





















No comments:

Post a Comment