Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Picture Update

Fall is coming to a close. All of the leaves are falling, or blowing away in the tornado-like wind we have been having lately. Nothing too new and exciting going on, eating lots of fall food, doing lots of art, and enjoying Kansas City...


I finally got up the nerve to take Nox to the groomer. I love his fluffy black coat, but I also love easy clean-up, and with the wet winter on its way, it was the right decision... I think he looks like a schnauzer with his new do..


I turned 25 last week, I feel like an old fart. We had a wonderful day though, lots of love and cuddles from all of my boys.

This was just too funny not to take a picture of. We all know Nox is a cuddle bug, but this is how he sat through the entire movie the other night.

My new backyard, spending lots of time here playing fetch...

Newton likes to just sit in the sun...


Some fall decor, replaced my cherry blossoms with some red berry branches. I saw the pine cones at the grocery store and it wasn't until I brought them home that they have a very strong cinnamon scent.... so they are now on the dresser over by the window... 





No comments:

Post a Comment