Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bathroom Envy

So, just to be clear, we LOVE our new loft. But......... the bathroom is a little, let's say...yucky. The tub, floor, lighting and fixtures are circa 1980, and are starting to look haggard, which makes them very difficult to clean. The grout is coming up, stains of god-knows-what here and there, along with virtually no storage are slowly starting to wear on me. Ah, to create the perfect space...In the meantime, I try to remember that this is a rental and there is nothing I can do about it. This ongoing unpleasantness has me thinking about what I want in a bathroom someday: naturally, it has to be beautiful, but function and natural light are at the forefront.... Any of these would do just fine...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All images obtained via pinteres.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment