Friday, May 3, 2019

Davy's First Easter

Hoppidy hop-hop. Obviously the highlight of our Easter was getting to put bunny ears on David. He seemed pretty into it and was hamming it up for the camera. We dressed up, took some family photos, went for a walk, and ate a delicious roast. It was grand being home with our little family for a long four day weekend. I am a huge fan of the idea of a three day work week.

David continues to make us smile, and laugh everyday. He is getting more and more steady with his standing, but I am still right there waiting for the fall. He has been "sharing" a lot of his toys, handing them to us and likes us to give it back. He is so proud when he gets it back and gets a huge smile on his face. Diaper changing is an ongoing challenge, with him rolling over, crawling, and standing.


I mean...come on. Best 4 francs I ever spent.
 


 

 


I can't believe how many smily pictures we got, he must have loved the beeping timer on the camera


Hail to the Wisteria

 



I still can't believe I live here


I could stare at this tree for days


All I have to do is start to sing "Old McDonald" and I get these faces
 


Easter Tulips


Wild Garlic


Best time of the day
 

 






Nox has been allowed to occupy the furniture since Davy is a fan of pulling at his tail and mustache.
 


Waiting for mama


Strawberry ice cream trees









No comments:

Post a Comment