Tuesday, April 23, 2019


I'm sure every parent has wished they had had the power to slow down time. David seems to be changing so quickly, and I just want to make sure I am taking it all in. He is pulling himself up and standing on anything he can find now, and I find myself being his constant companion, trying to "let him be" without having him fall all over the place. He is making a trilling/purring sound that is reminiscent of a baby dinosaur that has us laughing. We also fed him some lemon juice with hilarious outcomes last week.

His favorite toys continue to be of the non-toy variety...measuring spoons, measuring cups, any type of lid, and my hair. We have been taking it pretty easy on the weekends, we all seem to need a bit of a rest. 

He slept for 14 hours straight this week!!!!!!!!! He is still loving eating, I guess this was inevitable with me as a mother. It is fun to see his curiosity, coordination and little personality come out more and more each day. We feel so lucky.



 

 





 






 


 














No comments:

Post a Comment