Sunday, February 24, 2019

Lately

Oh my gosh, we have a car, people! I feel like Free Willy making a break for it over that wall. Our lives were manageable without one here, but man, does it feel good to just be able to pick up and go where ever when ever! We celebrated by taking a trip over to Lucern this weekend. It was gorgeous and we have a bright and sunny day. I am in love with the clear turquoise water that seems to be in every river and lake here. We also are finally official residents of Switzerland, I have my little card to prove it! Davy's picture on his card is pretty funny, not even remotely looking at the camera. So, with that complete, things seem to be moving along here.

Outside an antique shop in Basel


Forts and sunshine
 



Sleeping baby....

 



Lucern

Lovely, LOVELY  Swans



 

But really... how beautiful is this water?





 




Bikini body
 


I have no words to describe how good this smile makes me feel

 


 


 



 


Bath time is the best time


 


 






1 comment: