Saturday, September 14, 2019


I love September. The weather is glorious and there is something cozy and reassuring about heading into fall. Davy is officially walking! I just love watching his little bowlegged totter. He is very observant and is constantly surprising me with what he understands. He loves plopping down on pillows and letting me kiss his tummy. I could just eat him up. We have also fallen in love with the sandbox and the swing. It is so fun to see him enjoy himself so much. We are so lucky that he is ours.

Other things:
Eating: Butternut squash
Listening: "The Way of Kings" by Brandon Sanderson
Reading: "The Pioneers" by David McCullough
Watching: Hahahaha, like we have time to watch stuff
Loving: Warm cheeks after nap time




 

When daddy is there to help, mom plays too

He loved it

Fall is coming

Self pick garden of my dreams





All day long

Just sitting in his drawer talking away to himself

 



Coming to get mama!





He likes to crawl on our laps now after he picks out a book :)


Sick babes are the worst, but he is feeling much better now



Now, only a few more days until my mama and papa arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment