Wednesday, November 1, 2017


We have been loving our long-lasting fall, but I think the cold weather has settled in. We had our daylight savings time last week and it is already making a difference with how early it gets dark. It is our third fall here but I still have trouble going straight from summer into Christmas season. I miss having the little reprieves of Halloween and then Thanksgiving.
Zach got a surprise extra day off this week due to the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther's Theses and the Protestant reformation. It is weird having him home during the week (in a good way) but we have been enjoying drinking hot chocolate all day long and catching up on Season two of "Stranger Things".  I have been going crazy with making soup and enjoying my my most recent book series. Life is good.



 

 



 







No comments:

Post a Comment