Saturday, February 17, 2018


I can't believe that it has almost been a month since my last post. A lot has happened in that time, but the most fun by far was the visit by brother Bridger and sister in law Julie! We were lucky enough to have them for 2 weeks and loved every minute of it. I have to say that they are some easy customers and even made dinner for us a couple nights (really, thanks guys). I hope they enjoyed their stay as much as we did, we love you.


Is it possible to take a bad picture in Amsterdam?


Lovebirds


Yes, I think I will go in here


And eat all of this


And stare at this darling window


The little things...really


Back in Deutschland


Naked grapes


Just happy to be included in the fun


For miles and miles



A quick stop over in France for a baguette

Front door goals







The dog whisperer and the plant doctor...
 



2 comments:

  1. She lives!!!! :) So glad to see some photos... :) Happy you got some family time in as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in blog withdrawl. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete