Friday, June 30, 2017

Dogs, Fruit, Flowers... Repeat


Ah, the sweet life of Summer. For us, it can be summed up in three words: flowers, food and dogs. First, flowers. They are EVERYWHERE. I seriously think I have a flower problem. I think I would be a happy camper to just photograph flowers for the rest of my life. I have a bouquet of Peonies in the house right now and I seriously spend a good 10 minutes of every hour breathing in their scent. It reminds me of mom and grandma.

Next is food. Need I say more? Well, I will. The heat doesn't make me want to cook, so thank goodness for the amazing variety of fresh fruits and veggies. Grilling is always the best. Our neighbors have a balcony directly next to ours. Zach and said neighbor have been taking it upon themselves to share food, but by throwing it over the 15 foot gap between our decks. This includes not only food, but plates as well... it's all fun and games until someone drops something.

Lastly, dogs. With the nice weather comes lots of outdoor time, but that also means ticks, hot spots and nettles to name a few.  But I have to say that having completely worn-out dogs at the end of the day is a good feeling.


Because I am a crazy dog lady...




Here come the flowers...
 

 


.... and Zach gazing all romantically into the sunset
 


The reflection was almost perfect, I took this just before Nox cannon-balled in.


My obsession going strong...
 

keeps going...


Ducklings


My smelly Peonies


Peach season has started!

Giving me the stink eye












1 comment: