Monday, November 23, 2015


Our first adventure outside of Deutschland was a sparkling success.I am not even going to try to describe the awesomeness of our little trip. We feel so lucky to be able to experience Europe the way we are.

Enjoying a very Dutch breakfast at our b&b

The canal-lined streets
surpassed our expectations



So did the goodies...

Nom nom nom nom




Did I mention we spent most of this trip eating?

I could have moved into every cafe and shop...





 The black and white buildings were my fav (surprise surprise)



We spent a lot of time in the "9 Streets" district

It's all about the crooked buildings, and the details

These views never get old

 I literally could have bought everything in this shop, can you tell by my smile that I am in heaven?

Spent the afternoon with these dudes


Amsterdam at night was pretty much perfect




I think he likes it here


Ended the weekend at the North Sea

It didn't disappoint



 Cannot wait to pick up and go again...


3 comments:

  1. You and Z look so happy! I love that picture of you! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked the blog in FOREVER! The pictures are lovely, that one of you is beautiful. :) Looking forward to our next visit!

    ReplyDelete