Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sheep Skin Warmth

Well, it has happened. It snowed last night. I guess this shouldn't be a big deal for a girl from Wyoming, but after our stay in Texas and our lovely late summer and fall weather in Kansas city, I have to say..... I am cold! It doesn't help that our "heat" isn't doing to well in our loft, as I write I have a sweatshirt, scarf, hat, and a very thick pair of socks on. If I could type in gloves I would......So this post is dedicated to keeping warm, and doing it fabulously of course.
I have loved sheepskin since birth (see last photo) and my love has just grown stronger over the years, it is a lovely natural material that looks and feels warm! I am ashamed to say that I don't have a skeep shin wrapped around me right now... but Christmas is coming up right?





























No comments:

Post a Comment