Wednesday, July 31, 2013

That Red Chair

So, the "after" photos are on their way.... but I wanted to take a little break for this post. In the past few weeks I have visited many salvage and antique stores, looking for little treasures for our new home. One color that keeps popping out is red, it seems to be everywhere here, I have been tempted many times purchase this one red chair that is in a shop only a block from our loft. I am resisting however because I do not think red is the right color for our exposed red brick walls. But I still dream of a day when I can introduce one, or many red chairs into my home....

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Hope this cheers up your Wednesday!
 
 
 
 
 
All images obtained via pinterest.com
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am completely in love with the red rounded back chairs around the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you when I posted that!

    ReplyDelete