Thursday, July 25, 2013

Finally

After almost 3 weeks without internet, I am feeling a little disconnected, but we are finally up and running. So we have some catching up to do; here are the pictures from our lovely trip home to Wolf...it couldn't have come at a better time, and we were able to catch the tail end of the greenness...

There is no better place to celebrate the 4th
 
 
 
 
 
This spot will always have a special place in my heart...
 
Pretty much how we spent the week...
 
He decided it was time for a walk
 
 
My mom is such a wonderful lady. I owe my love for design to her
 
 
Our badminton mascot
 
 
Casa de Bridger
 
 
 
 
Jr. being a good sport
 
 
First time everyone was together since our wedding almost two years ago!
The boys
 
Newton enjoying the fresh mountain water
 
 
 
 
Country road, take me home
 
Newton photo bomb
 
He loves his uncle
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anna. It made my evening.
    Tell Bridger that's gross....although his striped blue chair is nothing short of perfect.
    Oh yes and you should call me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, Nox kisses everyone like that... and yes, I will call you.

    ReplyDelete