Monday, May 13, 2013

More Black and White goodness

We have wanted to get a rug for a while now, and of course I want a black and white one, I am only worried about how it would show dirt with two large dogs... but I would still snatch up one of these any day!

 The black and white just adds a little somethin somethin, right?
 
 Again, I don't know how practical this would be in a kitchen... but it looks soooo good
 
 
Pretty much perfect 
 
 
 
 
 
BIIIIIGGGGG stripes 
 
 
Just a peek, but it looks fabulous 
Black and white sitting on jute 
 Animal print, plus black and white, plus nursery, equals yummy
 
Traditional indian style in black and white..... DAD you neeeeeed this
 
 
MY PICKS... 
 
Black and white cowhide from Modern Rugs
Chevron Rug from Rugs USA
 
 
Geometric Herringbone rug from Houzz
 
My absolute favorite, cream with dots from Domestic Modern
 
 
 
All images obtained via pinterest.com
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment