Sunday, April 14, 2013

Update

So it seems that we will probably not be traveling to good ole KC until July. It is nice finally having a date, even though it is later than we anticipated. I have spent this week settling back into our routine, I feel like I have been on the starting line waiting for the gun for the past couple of months.
We had a lovely weekend, we went out to lunch, visited some antique shops, went birding, celebrated Newtons 2nd birthday, went to the dog park, finally went to the pool, among other things...

 
 
 
 
 
 
Loving all of the color
 
Having brunch at "Brasil"
 
 
This guy must have been very hot on that rooftop
 
Bird watching at Sheldon Lake
 
 
A few choice words were said when I spotted this about three feet away
 
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEWTON BABY!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
WE LOVE YOU BUDDY!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. ....so...naturally you took a photo of the alligators HEAD....
    Great photos at any rate! I especially love the first one with the sun in the background. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natually.... after the inital shock wore off I was able to snap a few before I sprinted away

    ReplyDelete