Saturday, February 16, 2013

What is a home?


 I have been asking myself this very question for the past 15 hours or so, ever since my husband got home from work yesterday and asked me how I would feel about moving again......within the next few weeks.

Despite the shock of this happening again so soon (we moved in one month ago) and dreading the upcoming hassle that I have yet to forget from last time, I find myself in a good place, ready to go, even at a moment's notice.

On this blog I write about beautiful things, and show images that represent my tastes and thoughts. But this morning it is apparent (even though it's very cliche) that I will be fine living anywhere as long as I am with the people I love.

This is my home...





So here's to trying new things, being spontaneous, having a collosal sense of humor, and loving those around you like there is no tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wait, where might you be going?! Good luck - enjoy the adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete